- MEBA Vacation Plan Year-End Closing Deadlines – Apply for Vacation and Port Relief Benefits early to avoid the year-end rush
- Filing Deadline: The deadline for issuing Vacation and Port Relief checks (including direct deposit) dated 2021 at the Outports and the Plan Office is Thursday, 12/16/2021.
- Final Direct Deposit for 2021 will be made by the Plab Office on 12/17/21 and the funds will be deposited into bank accounts on 12/21/21.
- Any Requests for Port Relief and Vacation checks received after 12/16/21 at 12:00 PM EST will be paid in the order received beginninbg 1/3/2022.
- NOTICE REGARDING DRUG TESTING: Quest recently updated the Chain of Custody form for the Pre-Employment drug test. If you will be taking a Pre-Employment drug test, in the near future, please contact Member Services to obtain a new Chain of Custody form.
- The Plan Office has been and continues to experience significant USPS mail delays. Pensioners who are currently receiving their benefit payments in check format, a reminder that the plan does offer Direct Deposit. The same is true for Participants who file a vacation claim, the plan does offer direct deposit for vacation and port relief benefits by completing an Authorization for Direct Deposit of Vacation and Port Relief Benefits.
- All emails regarding Plan Benefits should be addressed to email@example.com
Providing medical, prescription drug, dental, life, accidental death and accidental dismemberment coverage for active and retired participants and eligible dependents
A defined benefit pension plan that offers financial security throughout your retirement years
Providing supplemental retirement security through a defined contribution plan to help you save for your future.
Providing supplemental retirement security through a defined contribution plan to help you save for your future through pre-tax and after-tax contributions
Providing marine engineers, deck officers and other MEBA members with state of the art training and experience
Providing benefits for your non-working days and wages for Port Relief employment
I want to...
In order to have your Pre-Employment drug test covered by the plan, you are required to have worked in Covered Employment for at least 60 days in the six-month period immediately preceding your drug test; and such Covered Employment must be with Employers that participate in the Federal Drug Testing Program.
New Entrants in the Plan, or employees who have not previously participated in the plan, will become eligible after completing 30 days of Covered Employment within any period of six consecutive calendar months.
You would need to complete a Change of Address Form, which can be found under Forms & Documents, Member Services Forms. We cannot take address changes over the phone; the form must be submitted in writing, signed and dated by the member.
Add an "app" icon to your phone's home screen for future quick access to this site.
Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
Tap the More (…) button and tap Pin to Start in the menu that appears.